Preventing Water Damage in Your Home
We at SERVPRO of Palos Verdes are the best to call when you have any kind of water related issue in your home. Usually we are called once the problem has occurred, but how can you prevent the issue from happening to start? Many times, a water loss occurs because of faulty valves or even a crack in a water pipe. By following these few tips, you could possibly save your home from some major damage.
- If you notice you have a sink clog, contact a professional right away
- Make sure to check and replace if needed any faucet supply lines
- Test all water valves often to make sure they are working properly
- If you notice any brown colored stains on the drywall there could be something wrong with the hidden pipes
- Make sure to upgrade washing machine hoses
- Know where your water main is located
- Install water detection devices
Of course, there are just some circumstances that can not be avoided and when those situations arise SERVPRO of Palos Verdes is here with our trained and professional technicians ready to help as quickly as possible.