Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
If you are dealing with water damage, mold, a fire or even need cleaning services done our certified technicians at SERVPRO of Palos Verdes are here and available to help with your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our tremendously trained technicians have particular equipment and talent to handle your job. Here at SERVPRO of Palos Verdes there is no such thing as a job that is to hefty or a job that is to small. Promptly and extremely accordingly will SERVPRO of Palos Verdes rehabilitate your home or business. We are always happy to help. Select SERVPRO of Palos Verdes for your services today.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (424) 570-9900
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Palos Verdes arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.