Water Damage Emergency Services
Before having our technicians on site here are a few tips before we arrive on site for any water damage services:
- To prevent any secondary damages to shut off the water source.
- Any extra water, to remove by blotting or mopping.
- To discard or shore up any upholstery needed to dry evenly.
- Do not use a regular vacuum to remove water.
- Do not turn on any light fixtures especially if the ceiling is sagging from retained water.
- Do not leave any colored items such as books or magazines on any wet carpeting.
For any questions or concerns please feel free to call SERVPRO of Palos Verdes where our technicians have the skill and honesty io order to provide the consumer with the highest degree of professionalism possible.