Before SERVPRO Arrives
Once SERVPRO of Palos Verdes is dispatched for a fire emergency service here are a few tips before we arrive:
- Place any dry towels in all carpeted walk ways to prevent any secondary soiling.
- Limit any kind of movement at the location to prevent any sediments in growing.
- To protect any chrome trim to provide a light coat of lubricant.
- Do not try to clean any furniture or upholstery unless first consulting a SERVPRO professional.
- Do not try to was wash or clean any of the walls and first to contact a SERVPRO professional.
- Last but not the lease to also not clean any electrical appliances without consulting a SERVPRO professional.
Locally owned and available 24 hours 7 days a week for any emergency services give us a call at 424-570-9900.